Letting go of diet culture is hard. Finding resources to support you in doing so shouldn’t be. Intuitive Eating resources can be a great way to learn more about intuitive eating and how to apply the principles to your everyday life.
See my favorite podcasts, books, and Instagram accounts below, and make sure to share them with someone who might need these resources as well!
Are you local to Metro Detroit? Let’s stay connected! I am a dietitian in Detroit and I would love to hear from you. Fill out my contact form to learn more about my services.
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
- Intuitive Eating Workbook by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
- Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison
- Fearing the Black Body by Sabrina Strings
- The Body Is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
- Gentle Nutrition by Rachael Hartley
- Unapologetically Eating by Alissa Rumsey
- Food Psych Podcast with Christy Harrison
- Maintenance Phase
- Love Food Podcast with Julie Duffy Dillon
- Food Heaven Podcast with Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones
- The Nurtured Mama Podcast with Lindsay Stenovec
- RD Real Talk Podcast with Heather Caplan
Instagram Accounts to Give a Follow:
HAES aligned therapists and counselors:
Fitness/yoga/meditation accounts that utilize a health at every size lens:
Meditation and yoga from a non-diet approach:
Who am I forgetting on this list? Let me know below!
Intuitive Eating Resources: The Takeaway
Overall, I compiled this list together to give you a brief rundown of a few of my favorite Intuitive Eating resources. It is important to have tools such as these in your back pocket to help guide you on your journey to becoming an Intuitive Eater.
While it is not a linear road, it will be so worth it in the end when you find true food freedom. Follow a few of the accounts above and fill your news feed with encouraging and motivational content. This makes more of a difference than you may think!
Looking for more IE blog posts? Head over to my article on reframing your relationship with exercise next!